Thank you for your consideration in applying to TLA for one of the employment opportunities below.
Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and statement of faith by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our Employment Form below.
Special Needs Administrative Assistant: Surrey (Full-Time)
Traditional Learning Academy Online requires a full-time Special Needs Administrative Assistant to begin immediately.
The successful applicant will:
- Have strong people skills to assist parents and staff with questions or problems
- Have good organizational skills
- Have excellent computer skills for data entry in Word, Excel and Google Drive
- Be able to work as a part of the office and special needs team
- Have an affinity for home schooling families
- Be familiar with office procedures and policies
- Have experience with ordering resources from suppliers
- Be engaged in processing invoices, managing student activities and third party classes
Submit resume, cover letter and statement of faith to principal, Karen Gledhill using the form below.
Home Teacher: Lower Mainland (Up to Full-Time possible; Home-Based Learning)
Home-Based Learning (TLA Home department) teacher with experience in overseeing and directing home-based learning programs for K-9 students in this region.