Thank you for your consideration in applying to TLA for one of the employment opportunities below.
Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and statement of faith by e-mail to email@example.com or fill out our Employment Form below.
Learning Support Services (LSS) Teacher
TLA Online is accepting applications for a Learning Support Services (LSS) Teacher. This position will commence in September 2016.
Potential candidates must:
- Be a committed Christian
- Be a BC certified Teacher
- Have a background in special needs, specifically in servicing students with mental health and behavioural challenges.
LSS Teacher responsibilities include:
- Working and communicating with families, LSS vice principal, educational assistants, community support professionals, and administrative staff to ensure implementation of programs for K-12 student with special education designation
- Maintaining knowledge and access to resources, services, and strategies to
assist students with special needs, as well as the new BC curriculum
- Monitoring and evaluating student progress based on individualized goals and objectives on IEP and student learning plans
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and statement of faith via the form below.
For inquiries, please check out our website www.schoolathome.ca or contact Lindsay Sanderson (K-9 LSS Vice Principal) and Joanne Bueno (10-12 LSS Vice Principal) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home Teacher, All BC Regions, K-Grade 9
Home Teacher for all BC regions (willing and able to serve families knowledgeably in the Distributed Learning environment.)
- BC Certified Teacher
- Willing to work with students and their families for grade Kindergarten to Grade 9;
- Willingness to learn new approaches and philosophies of education;
- Technological proficiency; and
- Eagerness to work in community with parents, students, and a large team of teachers.