Frequently Asked Questions
5. Help! I forgot my Hub password!
If you've forgotten your TLA Hub password, don't despair! Recovering your password is really easy...
- Go to the usual TLA Hub login page: www.schoolathome.ca/hub
- Click on the handy, highlighted "If you have forgotten your password..." link just below the sign-in fields, as shown (circled in red) below:
- Enter your first and last names (or your student's first and last names) and the e-mail address you supplied to the school (the address via which you receive e-mails from TLA):
- Your (or your student's) password should show up in your e-mail inbox shortly - or possibly in your Spam/Junk Mail folder if your e-mail provider misidentifies it as spam. If you do not receive a password recovery e-mail, you might want to check...
- Do you (or your student) have alternate first/last name spellings or nicknames that you might have been supplied on the enrolment form instead of what you typed?
- Do you (or your student) have an alternate e-mail address that might be the one we have on file for communicating with you?
- In the unlikely event that you've done all of the above and still have not received a password recovery e-mail, please contact TLA's friendly Tech Team directly by submitting a Help Desk ticket.
Last updated Thu, Apr 14 2016 4:45pm